|| Life || Update #2

12/8/19


It has been a while since I've done a Sunday Update even though I did say I wanted to try to keep this up and I will say a lot has happened since the last update. It is text-heavy but...

Where do I even begin?

Well, the last Sunday update mentioned that my mother was going in for surgery and that she had a cancer scare. She didn't do the surgery for her wrists and the mass that was found during her check-up was nothing serious or life-threatening.

So she's as healthy as she can be, I suppose?

Also, job update I am officially hired in a permanent position at my current job. Don't get me wrong I am happy but there are some things that are left to be desired. But it's a work in progress and the longer I stay at my current job it is giving me time to think of what I want to do with myself and my future career

I've considered going to graduate school AGAIN but figured I needed to wait to see how this upcoming year's election turns out.

I've also considered focusing my studies on Public Relations. It sounds really random if you know what I've studied at uni and me as a person (aka I'm a huge introvert, so you would think I would avoid something like this right?) but honestly, this isn't the first time I've thought about going into the Public Relations field.

A sign perhaps?

I've also got a new car, which is stressing me out at the moment. It's been at the (small) dealership for a week and I've been depending on the beau to take me to work which I am lucky that he's able to otherwise I would have been in trouble BIG TIME. I'm hoping to have my car back at the start of this week.

One more final update - The beau and I are looking for a new place to move to so that's taking up some time and also putting some stress on us a lot. We're looking for more space and also something newer because the beau has respiratory issues and paired with old carpet, dog dandruff, and stagnant air through the winter it's really bad for him.

So a new place must happen.


For this upcoming week:

  • Going back to my regular stream schedule! - I haven't stream consistently since my car went in for maintenance.
  • Lots of editing - I'll be posting one of my fanfictions on Twitter at some point in the future.
  • Side Cosplay Project - I've been really wanting to do a cosplay like this for the longest! I hope it turns out well! 
  • More blog posts! - I have so many drafts that I need to complete and schedule them
  • More Patreon posts! 
  • Possibly more food posts on my insta!

There's so much more that I need to to but here's some of the things I will be focusing on this week!

Here's to a wonderful week!

© The Caffeinated Girl. Design by FCD.