|| Conventions || 2020 Convention Schedule

2/27/20



Nearly three months into the year and I'm just now coming out with my convention list. I've been focused on moving and being more responsible with money and consistency.



The move is the biggest thing and most stressful thing I've been paying attention to at the moment since that is happening in less than a month.

It's a short list but here are the two conventions I'm going to in 2020

BlerdCon 2020


TwitchCon 2020
As of right now, I am not planning on going to any other conventions but if in the case that I do I will post about it on my social media accounts. I'm hoping by some chance that I can go to another convention and have the funds to do so but this is what I'm working with for this year.
© The Caffeinated Girl. Design by FCD.