Sunday Updates #5

10/18/20

 


Besides the ever present COVID-19 and the situation in the United States I am decent but could be better.

I've stopped saying "I'm ok"  because I'm not, though I am a hermit, an introvert by nature and still WFH (working from Home) is ideal but I am as well as everyone else in the world are under a huge amount of constant stress.

Stress from living in a world where your government doesn't fully care nor is working to save lives ( and could have prevented the lives lost...

Stress from possibly losing your job...

Stress from not being able to pay bills, survive...

Stress from worrying about loved ones contracting COVID-19 because others think it's not real or a conspiracy theory...

Stress from people acting a fool...

I think I am somewhat managing in these crazy times but during this time and as usual, I've been working on myself and projects while making sure to exude positive thinking and an optimistic mindset. I've been trying to get back into the mindset of using my planner, setting weekly goals and tasks and you know actually completing them.

It's hard, but you know it's something I've set out for myself to do and I'm gonna do it.

I hope that everyone is taking care of themselves in a healthy way, physically, emotionally, and mentally. 


  • Post cosplay sets + Blog content via Ko-Fi
  • Study Kanji + Vocabulary (日本語)
  • Schedule content for the week 
  • Stretch Often
  • Write more fanfic stuffs
© The Caffeinated Girl. Design by FCD.