|| Lifestyle || 10 things you don't know about me

1/14/20




In an attempt to get more comfortable talking about myself and putting myself out there I listed some things that you may or may not know about me. I'm sure I've mentioned some of these things during one of my stream sessions.

I noticed a lot of them are pretty deep...and well it is what it is! 


  1. I can speak Japanese and Korean (very, very little) but I have studied French.
  2. I am the only one in my immediate family who has traveled around the world. 
    • I traveled to France, Japan, England, through South Korea
  3. I am not a family person & disconnected from my family. 
  4. I hate overly sweet cakes, pies, pastries and will eat the blandest thing ( aka Cake Donuts)
  5. I suffer from dysthymia or High-Functioning Depression
  6. My childhood was a bit traumatic - My views on adulting is really twisted.
  7. I was hit by a car in the 5th grade and stopped growing from the trauma. 
    • I had a broken leg, fractured skull and was told that I may die at the age of 60
  8. I was exposed to very sexualized anime at a young age ( 6 -7 yrs old).
    • I think the anime was either Ninja Scroll, Devil Hunter Yohko or Bastard Venom
    • I started writing fanfiction 3 years later?
  9. My food palate is super basic due to food allergens (gluten, lactose) and also super-rich foods 
    • My mother is from the south so lots of Soul Food... that I can no longer eat and we argue about it, lol.
  10. I REALLY, REALLY like doing laundry
© The Caffeinated Girl. Design by FCD.